Network marketing has become huge!
It is a great way to start a business without going into deep financial debt and many people have found financial freedom using the multilevel marketing business format.
With that large influx of people starting network marketing businesses, many claim that the competition has become stiff. You must stand out from other network marketers, especially if the company you are with offers products or services that are the same or similar to other MLM companies.
- Nutritional supplements
- weight loss
- beauty products
So how can you stand out from the rest? How do you react when a prospect tells you that Joe or Mary has similar products and an attractive offer too?
It all comes down to attracting prospects to join YOU, not necessarily your MLM company.
Today, I am going to give you 4 tips to stand out from other network marketers and take your MLM home based business To The Top…
Stand Out From Other Network Marketers #1: LIT It Up!
I wonder who will be the first to say, “Eric, you are using improper grammar. Don’t you mean Light It Up?”
No, I mean what I say because LIT stands for Learn, Implement and Teach.
Network marketing success is best achieved through duplication. Your leader teaches you and you use the simple method he/she taught you to recruit and sell and you teach the same strategy to your recruits… Duplication!
The network marketers that stand out are those who are constantly learning, implementing what they learn and teaching the same to their downline.
Stand Out From Other Network Marketers #2: Always… Always Start With The Value
So many people are “turned off” by myriads of network marketers because they are just throwing “mud” against the wall and seeing what will stick.
Mud is not attractive!
Are you confused by what I am saying?
What I mean is, these marketers are always just spouting about “I have this product” or “Join my team.” But they are never explaining the value in buying the product or joining the team.
What does your product offer that the competitor doesn’t? How will your team benefit the prospect versus some other team?
I suggest having an elevator pitch developed that is “value based.” Always start with the value and you will gain more listeners and attention.
Stand Out From Other Network Marketers #3: Be The Person You Were Designed To Be
I have noticed that some network marketers assume that duplication means “copying” another person down to the color of underwear they put on in the morning.
No DON’T do that!
Duplication means using the method but not copying the person in every way. You don’t need to
- Copy Ray Higdon’s smile
- Brush your hair the way I brush mine
- Or try to wear the same bright colors Tanya Aliza looks fabulous in
Be yourself. If the prospect wanted to hear from Ray, Eric or Tanya, they would be contacting one of us, but they want to hear from you… So be you!
Stand Out From Other Network Marketers #4: Be The Professional
You may assume this contradicts #3, but I disagree. You can still be yourself in a professional way…
- Dress appropriately – I am not telling you to buy a new Armani suit and tie, but do you really think people will take you “business” serious if you are wearing jeans with holes in the knees and a stained T-shirt?
- Consider how you will be judged – Nothing wrong with tattoos, long hair, etc… But do know that people do judge appearances. Maybe you should cover that tat or put the hair in a ponytail. My best advice is to just put yourself in the shoes of prospects. How would you respond if a person looking like you approached you? Hopefully you wouldn’t pull a gun or pepper spray.
- The smell – I really did not want to have to say it, but I must. Breath mints, deodorant, cologne or perfume… All of these can help you be more attractive but not too much cologne please.
By using the 4 tips I gave you today, you will stand out and be noticed.
You want one other tip?
All the people I mentioned earlier… Ray, Tanya, Todd Falcone and me… We all have videos to help you recruit. We have ways and means that work and you can take advantage of these by just becoming a Rocket Recruiting member.
Just scroll to the top and click the buy now and we will help you grow your network marketing business.
Hey, do you have any questions? Post them below.
We will see you on the next round!