Tanya Aliza Interview
In this exclusive interview, hosts Eric Tippetts and Jeff Jacobson interview Tanya Aliza (The No B.S. Mentor to Smart Marketers) to discuss Attraction Marketing, Content Creation and the importance of consistency.
In this episode we discuss:
– High Value Content
– The Power of a Freebie
– How to Create Impactful, Consistent Content
By the end of the interview you’ll be ready to start creating and publishing your own personal content! Find out insights on how you can quickly and easily gain the right mindset & skills to achieve your financial dreams.
Tanya Aliza – The No B.S. Mentor To Smart Marketers
– When you have to work hard for something, when you have that struggle you have a deeper appreciation for it and you don’t take it for granted.
– I had the things later on that people wished they had, because I was willing to do the things that they weren’t willing to do.
– I don’t really have it ingrained in me that you can fail, so I don’t really have a win/lose mentality.
– High Value content is having thought about the topic that you want to present to your audience. Then framing a topic every week around that thought with your brand and your audience.
– You have all these Social Media platforms, but these platforms are not your business. Do not build your business on these platforms. Use these platforms as tools to build your business.
– You need to take the audience that you build on those platforms and move them onto your own list, into your own world that you own and control.
- My purpose is…Impact
- My Vision is…Freedom
- I am….Imperfectly Perfect
- It all comes down to…Consistency
- What I understand best is…Hard Work & Investing in Myself
To connect with Tanya please visit: