Courtney Epps Interview
In this interview hosts Eric Tippetts & Jeff Jacobson find out about the motivation behind Courtney Epps and her journey to create a movement of educated, knowledgeable entrepreneurs that understand and embrace the power of a home business!
Join us as we discuss:
– The financial benefits of owning a home-business
– The power of giving
– How Courtney is making an impact with her charity
This is an amazing interview that will truly show you the power of leading with a giving hand and the amazing results that it brings!
Courtney Epps – Tax Strategist, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
– You get to choose how you feel each day: happy, sad, excited, nervous, etc. We can’t control what events happen to us, but we can control how we react and feel about those events. That’s true power
– Statistics of Income & Taxes for family of 4: $60k income
$46k take home pay
$53k average cost of living
$7k in debt just to survive a job you don’t like, to get 2 weeks vacation/year
– It’s not how much you make, but how much you get to keep
– You’ll pay more in taxes over the course of your lifetime than you will for food, clothing, housing and transportation combined.
– Most accountants go to school to learn accounting, then become a CPA and are scared to death to tell people how to save money. They are educated to teach you how to pay the government money that YOU have earned.
To Connect with Courtney please visit:
YouTube: Courtney Epps