In today’s post, I want to share with you some exiting tips in how to have a successful MLM party. There are many ways to approach an MLM home party, as well as numerous ways to create a gathering filled with an amazing learning experience, networking, and fun …
Over the last century, there have been a tremendous amounts of businesses that have invented ideas that use home parties as the primary sales and recruiting medium.
Let’s take a look at a few ideas that have made an incredible amount of income, not only from their major corporate level strategies, but from networking at MLM home parties. Companies such as:
- Mary Kay
- and many others
You recognize these major players in the field?
Of course you do.
You have probably been invited to MLM home parties.
Planned properly, home parties have been quite profitable for independent representatives and the MLM companies. The party plan can create amazing results such as the three listed above have ended up making billions of dollars for the MLM company.
And the home based business owners get a substantial piece of that pie.
There are different ways to network as well as market your business, such as:
- Website Marketing
- Social Media
A MLM home party offers a marketing system that is extremely different…
I can’t even begin to tell you how important this strategy is and can be a real game-changer for your business as well. Your network will be able to touch, see and take-in firsthand the products that your company has in the makings, or has out on the market already, and there are a few ways that you can go about managing your MLM party.
It really is all about hands-on and presentation.
As in any party, you will be obviously having guests, either in your home, or some other planned location.
You want people to be comfortable and attended to, (like any other party one would have).
Here are a few questions you may want to consider prior to your MLM home party:
- What is the size is your home or area that you are holding your MLM home party? How many people will it hold?
- Will this be fancy, business or casual dress?
- Should this MLM party be catered, pizza, etc…
- Will you have speakers (upline)?
- Will there be any discounts on purchases at the party?
Once you have answered those questions, you are ready to successfully plan out your MLM party.
Here is a MLM check-list for MLM home parties
Always keep in mind that many MLM business owners “ramp up” their MLM home parties around holiday seasons. They are always a great time to be the MLM Santa Claus.
- If you are wanting at least 20-30 people to attend your MLM home party, invite at least double of what you are hoping your turn out will be. It seems, on average, inviting double usually works out.
- Do this all the way! Create invitations that really bring out the essence of what your MLM home parties will hold.
- On your invitations, create an -R.S.V.P.- area so you can get a count of how many will be in attendance to your MLM home parties.
- Create an ambiance that the party will not only have food and drink, but how about door prizes? How about a discounted price for all who attend on the products you are demonstrating?
Prior to your MLM party be sure you have enough of the product or products you are suggesting at your MLM home party.
By selling the items at a small discount at MLM home parties, you are creating a customer base and you may be able to recruit some into starting their own business.
You want your MLM home party to be one for the books…
The party everyone remembers
So make it very enjoyable, create a day/night that will be remembered!
By doing so, you will discover many of them coming to your upcoming MLM home parties.
The party atmosphere is important so make sure:
- Visitors are made to feel at home (introduced to others)
- Food and drink
- Enough product for display, as well as ordering
What are your thoughts or tips on having or creating MLM home parties? Do you have any questions?
Have you had one and want to share your success story? Go ahead and leave a comment below, I look forward to hearing all about it.
Hey, have you joined us in the webinar yet? If not, you should sign up here.
Thanks for coming by…
To The Top!